We are all human, so sometimes mistakes are made. In 25 years of trading we
have nearly seen every mistake possible:
- Correct box, but wrong parts in it.
- Mistakes in the EPC, especially with the LHD V's RHD question
- Differences of opinion on what is the left and right side of the
- Vehicles that unknown to the owner have been previously modified
- We picked the wrong parts off the shelve
- Incorrect diagnosis before parts were ordered
The list goes on and on. Should the fault be ours we will rectify
the situation as quickly as possible.
Should the fault be with the customer and the correct parts are still
required, the return freight costs and freight costs for the correct
parts must be paid for the customer.
Should the fault be with the customer, and the parts are not required,
depending on the situation, MB Spares may approve the return of parts for
a credit. This only applies to stock lines and a handling fee will be
applied, as detailed on the form below, if the goods are approved for
Parts specially ordered in and electrical parts will not be accepted for
Notification of a mistake must be made within 7 days of delivery of the
parts. Before returning any parts, please contact us for approval. If
approval has been granted, please download the return form below and then
send the parts back to us.
Goods must be in there original packaging and must not have been fitted
or used in any way. It is the customers responsibility to check
suitability prior to fitting or preparation. Goods not in the original
packaging will not be credited.