|Location:||Canberra Ph 0419 295 458|
Our family weekend fun machine for the last four years. Built to travel
both the city and the outback with modified suspension and engine
components. Recently replaced by a Ford Everest, so it is now for sale.
Assembled in Graz Austria on the same production line as the G wagon. Two
owners, first was country Victoria who ordered it with all the factory
extra's. We added the Bull bar and did the engine/suspension mods.
Service history and log books from new. Would be hard to find one with
Both owners have used it as a 4WD not as a city cruiser, so it does have
some marks on it. By no means ugly, but not in "as new" condition.
- Bilstein B6 shock absorbers, 50mm lift with Kings springs
- 255/70R16 (standard is 255/65R16) All Terrain tyres, fronts new, rears
- 3 spare wheels all with same oversize tyres, one near new.
- Modified inlet manifold with flap delete. Eliminate the issues of
manifold failure (google ML270 manifold failure).
- Alpine head unit with Bluetooth handsfree phone and iPod connectivity.
- UHF CB radio
- Multiple USB ports for charging devises.
- HID headlamps
- Safe under drivers seat (Factory option)
- Ultra rare, TJM alloy bull bar
- Genuine spare wheel carrier
- 7 seat option, seats are removable
- Cargo area privacy blind
- Cargo area mesh barrier
- Various cargo area mesh nets, all genuine MB accessories
- Genuine MB towbar
- Parking sensors in rear bar.
- Factory floor mats.
- 3 keys, all working
Has expired ACT rego, with our personal number plate which does NOT go
with the vehicle. Will be sold passed for ACT or NSW rego, other states
Heaps more pictures and information on request.