Sunliner EuroBenz 413CDI
12/2001 certification by Sunliner.
The Eurobenz was the
top of the line Motorhome offered by Sunliner with a GVM under 4499kgs (so can
be driven on a car licence). It included the following features:
- Based on a Sprinter 413CDI chassis, 2.2lt Turbo Diesel, Sprintshift auto,
cruise control, etc
- Extended chassis for extra room. (behind the rear axle, so standard
- Innerspring double bed mattress
- Thetford C-200CS Toilet
- Spinflo 4 burner gas stove, with grill
- Extraction fan above stove
- Truma gas/240vt hot water
- Omnistor wind out awning
- Wingard RV TV Antenna
- Compliance for seating of 4 passengers with two additional seatbelts located
in the rear.
- Swivel for front passengers’ seat
- Huge 2.2 square meters storage space under rear bed
- 80lt fresh water tank
- 50lt grey water tank
- External auxiliary shower
- Carrier reverse cycle air conditioning
On top of this the
original owner ordered almost every possible option with it.
- Onan generator
with internal remote start
- Atwood levelling rams
- GME TX4400 UHF radio
- Rear airbags to help support the suspension
- Alloy Bullbar
- Second 80lt fresh water tank with change over valve system
- Modification to allow filling of fresh water tanks when connected to town
- Fitted carpet for winter use
We purchased it from Sydney RV in 2011 as a 10 year old Motorhome with 98000kms
on the odometer and in very good condition. We then brought it up to 2011 spec
by updating the following:
- Microwave was
replaced with a new unit (Panasonic 1100wt)
- Reversing camera was updated to a night vision version
- Most of the internal lighting was changed to LED.
- The radio was replaced with a Bluetooth and iPod compatible unit
- The internal and external speakers were replaced
- Headlamps were updated and fitted with HID bulbs
- Fitted a 240vt invertor
- Added a triple bike rack
- CTEK battery charger
- Fold out bed under rear seats. (this was originally a Sunliner option)
- Added a fridge monitor
- Solar screen covers for front windows
- Additional spare wheel
Since then we have
done 38000kms in it, travelling as far North as Emerald in Queensland and as
far West as Port Augusta in South Australia and everywhere in between. This
included one epic trip to the Flinders Rangers.
As we own and run a
Mercedes-Benz spare parts and servicing business it has been well maintained. In
the last 8 years we have kept up the maintenance including:
- Diff overhaul, inc
new crown wheel and pinion.
- Brake discs and pads replaced
- Both house batteries replaced 120Ah AGM
- On going checks for “the black death”, last checked 05/2019.
- It will be serviced before the new owner taking over.
As we will no longer need them, there are a few “spares” that will go with the
- 2 new spare tyres
- Bracket to build additional spare holder under vehicle (current spare in
- Misc spares for generator
We have all the
original log books and documentation folder from Sunliner, two sets of keys for
all locks including two Mercedes keys.